With over twenty seminars to choose from, there's something to meet every need!
It's our belief that you get maximum results through your people. If they are well trained, challenged, and enjoy what they do, you will see results. Our training programs will give your employees the skills and confidence to propel your community above and beyond your competition! We travel all over the country to provide training of all types to NAA affiliates and Apartment Associations. We hold 2 quarterly open admission seminars in Kansas City (Presentation is Everything and Fair Housing), in which you can send one employee or several. This accommodates new hires, as well as great refreshers! If you are interested in a private seminar, specifically for your company, we can come to you! Our programs are available IN PERSON or VIRTUAL and can be shortened or customized. People who attend tell us they really like the atmosphere we create for them, where they can discuss difficulties and ask questions without feeling intimidated. Having been in their shoes, we feel we can relate to their fears and obstacles better than anyone! The bonus for you... you get both women at all seminars!
Hover over an image below for a brief description of the seminar
*Telephone techniques to convert calls to traffic *Meaningful Rapport Building *Painting a picture *Thoughtful, smart information gathering *Avoiding information dumping *Selling, not telling *Overcoming objections *Touring Safety *Natural closing techniques *Follow up
*History and significance of Fair Housing laws * Protected classes- federal and otherwise *HUD claims and testers *History and significance of ADA *Modifications, accommodations and documentation recommended *Criminal background/legitimate interest *Leasing and maintenance specifics *relevant examples & scenarios for discussion
* Getting your results through your people * For Managers, Service Managers, and especially people aspiring to be in those supervisory roles *Putting together a winning team *Getting the BEST on board *Interviewing tips *Setting goals and expectations *Empowerment * Giving feedback *Motivation and recognition *Employee scenarios for discussion
* Integrity selling and rapport building is proven to close the sale. What kind of personality are you dealing with? *Trial closing and mini-closes can help elicit opinions to determine what they are thinking, then sell what you have. *Overcome any objections, then ask for the sale in a way that's natural. *Buying Signals help alert you to interest *How to politely handle "no"
*Memorable first impressions *Building rapport *Well placed open ended questions *Painting a picture *Creating a positive snapshot into their residency with you *Creating urgency and converting the call to traffic *Phone shop demonstrations and live phone calls are a favorite in this seminar!
*Personality discussion and test *Verbal and non-verbal communication *Various resident issues and complaints for discussion *Coaching of genuine, empathetic resident interactions
*Online Reputation and Review Management *Social Media Management *Sensory marketing and smart marketing *Outside marketing program *Marketing from within and Resident Retention *Referrals *Refreshing Marketing Ideas
* Maintenance is your secret weapon in resident retention! * Customer service makes a huge difference-verbal and non-verbal *1st impression exercises for discussion *Vacancy loss and revenue explanation and math scenarios * Personality types and test * Resident scenario discussion
*Building rapport is 90% of the sales process. People buy from people they like and trust! *Myers Briggs Personality test! *Understand how to sell to different personality types *Group activity on connecting to people with different moving scenarios
* Breaking the "nice" and "great" description habit *Sell, don't tell *Avoiding a robotic spiel *Fun, energetic and interactive seminar *This seminar is great for burn-out,,, it will motivate your leasing team to want to do better!
* An exceptional 1st impressions of you and your community is imperative! * Impressive telephone and email discussion. * The importance of your appearance, your verbal/ non-verbal communication skills *The importance of your property’s curb appeal, clubhouse and amenities
*Working together and appreciating every person's contributions *Best practices *Different personalities *Managing your attitude *Celebrating success *Creating magic moments
* Managing and minimizing risk on your property * Resident education *Site and personnel safety *Handling emergencies *Liability and insurance. *Misuse of keys
*Basic maintenance for your office team *Taking detailed, insightful, complete service requests *Maintenance terms *Common maintenance issues *How this trouble shooting and knowledge can save time and money!
*An inspiring ride to finding success and enjoyment in your life *Letting go of the past and moving through life’s challenges *Identifying your strengths and building a healthy self-image *Strengthening the relationships in your life *Gravitating toward positive people *Finding the good in every situation